- Save your session as to make a new copy, so you can go back to the old one after this 🙂
- First, we’ll make a copy of your stems with all plug-ins and effects engaged.
- Go To File -> Export Audio/Video
- Choose The Following Settings:
Rendered Track: All Individual Tracks
Render Start: 1 | 1 | 1
Render Length: Whatever It Says 🙂
Rendering Options: ALL OFF
Sample Rate: 48K (Or higher if desired)
Encode PCM: On
File Type: WAV or AIFF
Bit Depth: 32 Bit (24 Bit Is Okay Too)
MP3 / Soundcloud / Video: ALL OFF
- Next, to make dry copies of your stems, please remove all compression, EQ, and reverb effects, and repeat steps 3 & 4 to create dry stems.
- Please include your Email in the file names so we know who you are 🙂 All files can be uploaded here.
- First, select the MIDI track that you want to export.
- Go up to File -> Export MIDI Clip
- Save the file in the following format:
Email – Song 1 (Keys 1 MIDI)