- We’re going to make two copies of your stems – one “wet” with effects and one “dry” without!
- To export your files, go to File -> Export -> All Playlist Tracks and select the folder you’d like to put the stems in.
- In the next window, choose the following settings:
Mode: Song selection
Tail: Leave remainder
Output Format: WAV
WAV bit depth: 32Bit float | Stereo
Quality: 32-point sinc
Check: Save playlist markers
Uncheck: Enable insert effects
Uncheck: Enable master effects
- Hit “Start” to export your dry stems
- Repeat the same exact process for making your wet stems, the only difference being to “check” the “Enable insert effects” on this one!
- Please put your wet and dry stems in different folders and use this format:
Email – Song 1 (Instrument)
- Select the MIDI file you’d like to export
- Go to File -> Export -> MIDI File
- For the Mode, choose “Full Song”
- Save the file in the following format:
Email – Song 1 (Keys 1 MIDI)