- Upload your tracks with this link in the highest quality possible – at least 48K and 24 bit. If you’re not sure how to export your files, please refer to this page on how to export your files from your DAW.
- Files should start from the start of your session at 0:00:00 or Bar 1.
- Please include the key of the song and BPM in your filename.
- All instrument tracks should be consolidated into one INSTRUMENTAL track.
- All vocal tracks should be included, and clearly labeled in terms of which vocal is which, along with take numbers.
For Example: Song Name – Lead Vocal – Take 3.wav